WELCOME TO ARTrageous!
ARTrageous! is Long Island's Premier Drop-in Creative Studio.
It's where families and friends, kids and adults, groups, troops, and even the corporate world gather ... to Create and Celebrate in our fun-and-fabulous, stress-free environment!
It's Great to Create ... at ARTrageous!
No art experience or ability are necessary to create with us. It's fun and easy, and we'll show you how! We've got loads of s-i-m-p-l-e tools for creative success -- like stamps, sponges, stencils, tracings, masking tape, and more. We'll show you how to use them to create a fun, funky design that's truly "yours alone."
We Offer 4 Exciting Art Forms!
On a Drop-in Basis:
- POTTERY PAINTING: Choose from more than 500 usable and food-safe shapes.
- GLASS FUSING: Combine colorful chips and bits of glass into twinkling, kiln-fired, artglass treasures.
At Classes and Events:
- CLAY CREATIONS: Turn a squishy lump of clay into a fun, food-safe masterpiece.
- CANVAS PAINTING: Paint step-by-step with an instructor ... you'll be amazed at the result!
So, get your inner Van Gogh "van-going",
and join us for a creative BLAST!
POTTERY GLASS CLAY CANVAS
OPEN 7 DAYS -- Drop-in and create any time!
- Saturday thru Wednesday, 10 am - 6 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 9 pm
- Friday 10 am - 9:30 pm
- NOTE: Friday evenings, reservations are required for our weekly BYOB event (6:30-9:30 pm)
- Last seating for painting is always 1 hour before closing.
DELAYED OPENING: Thursday, April 3, our hours will be 12:30 pm - 9 pm.
EARLY CLOSE: Saturday, April 4, we will close at 5 pm.
ARTrageous will be CLOSED on the following dates:
Easter: Sunday, April 5
Mother's Day: Open 10 am - 1 pm only,
for a Reservations-Only Mother's Day Brunch
Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
Father's Day: Sunday, June 21
Independence Day: Saturday, July 4
Labor Day: Monday, September 7
Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 26
Christmas Eve: Thurs., December 24 (closing at 3 pm)
Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
New Year's Eve: Thurs., December 31 (closing at 3 pm)
New Year's Day: Thursday, January 1, 2015