Join Our Team
We're hiring! Be awesome with us!
Here's an outline of the ARTrageous work experience.
Come grow with us! Learn the basics of:
- Customer service
- Studio management
- Our way-fun art forms: Pottery painting, glass fusing, mosaics, canvas painting, glass painting, and creating with clay.
We need artsy, energetic, people-persons to:
- Instruct and assist customers in the simple how-to's of our art forms
- Run fun, efficient parties
- Help keep our studio stocked, decorated, organized, and sparkling.
- Approx. 25 hours/week
- Must be available to work weekend and evening hours
- Part-time positions usually include Friday, Saturday and/or Sunday hours.
- Perfect for college students and future teachers
- 40 hours/week, which would include a combination of weekday, evening, and weekend hours, based on our party schedule.
The Fine Print:
- Happy, fun-loving personality a must!
- Applicant must be over 18, have completed high school with good grades, have work experience, and reliable transportation. Complete fluency in English required.
- Compensation Package: Hourly wage based on experience, PLUS commissions, bonuses, gratuities, employee discounts, and lots of FUN! Successful candidates will be considered for growth in responsibility and compensation.
Please E-MAIL resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click below to download an application. Applications can be delivered to our studio by hand or forwarded electronically.
We are NOT ACCEPTING PHONE CALLS about the positions.
Working at ARTrageous is addictive. Expect sudden bursts of creativity. May cause extended euphoria and a visible increase in your bank balance. Adult supervision recommended.
Please SHARE this info if you know someone who would be a good fit.
We look forward to meeting you!